The following timeline is of the more notable and major events that occur in the game setting of Vaxia.
To find out more about all events that occur in game go to the Vaxia Session List or the Session Report forums for Vaxia.
BNC = Before The Namori Cataclysm AC = After the Namori Cataclysm
- c. 100 BNC - Namori Empire is at its height. Spanning all across the world incorporating much of the civilizations. .
- c. 40BNC - Namori global portal network established, magic and technology at the time making use of the global ley lines.
- The Namori Cataclysm event.
The global ley lines exploded, draining out to the world pure concentrated energies, causing massive global wide catastrophic disasters,creation of null magic zones, and extinction level events and severe mutation plagues of several species. Any surviving magical or technological artifacts had become severely damaged and malfunction. Even trying to divine this era or past it can cause physical and mental trauma.
Any surviving species suffered from severe delirium in reaction to the sudden release and then absence of the ley line energies. This adds further devastation as few turns against each other in their confusion, or from panic incited from the rapid mutations occuring, causing several wars. This era lasted approximately 5,000 years, with adaptations of the survivors and world having been accelerated thanks to the very energies that had caused it.
At this point historical documents are coherent, settlement structures showing signs of longer growth and survive, and artifacts possess none of traces of the malfunctions/corruption from the Namori Cataclysm. Prominence of modern form of existing/surviving languages. Divination can be done safely up to this point.
- c. 0AC - Tivukha Kingdom under the Shepherd King established in the region that would become Arpaksad The Kundul Stronghold of primarily Dwarves expands and thrives in the caverns of the Kundul mountain. Foundation of the cities of Miser Muratori, Njordstrom Njaradbad, Kiotoi Yungue and Belrun
- c. 25AC - Sovereign state of Nebrak established as 15 cantons in the region agree to form a confederation. Necromos begins building his armies.
- c. 30AC - The Tribe of the Half Moon rules near Muratori. The Red Priests of Phrea Fromme rule what would become Jorkana and begin construction on the fire city of Akraburz.
- c. 50AC - Kane Foraiya takes control of the Half Moon Tribe. He conquers Kundul, founds the citadel of Gro-Kane, and loots Crystal Towers.
- c. 51AC - Necromos takes control of the Red Priests and conquer Gro-Kane, turning it into Grokul. Kane retaliates, conquering Jorkana and razing Akraburz.
- c. 52AC - Kane conquers several of the clans in the Grom. Formation of West and East Grom as unconquered tribes and resistors fight back.
- c. 53AC - Necromos's forces conquer Kane’s territories the Groms. Kane pulls his forces back to the Northern Peninsula, claims the Kanestronia Cathedral founding the city of Ramsalon there, declaring himself Emperor of Vaxia.
- c. 80AC - Kane dies. His son takes over.
- c. 110AC - Kane's grandson Ramsen I becomes Emperor.
- c. 115AC - Ramsen razes Ghuundagor in the First Orc War
- c. 140AC - Ramsen's son Minos becomes Emperor.
- c. 150AC - Necromos and Minos kill each other over two of the Elemental Scepters. Necromos becomes an arch-lich.
- c. 200-1000AC - Vaxia's Golden Age. Orcs clans resettle Ghuundagor. Necromos settles in unclaimed territory in Shi Inkahan.
- c. 1200AC - Emperor Jhad razes Muratori.
- c. 1490AC - Azrael Hajh becomes Emperor and begins his tyrannical rule.
- c. 1500AC - The Great Pilgrimage of Candenord
1502AC - Emperor Hajh killed by Karrk, his court sorcerer.
- c. 2000AC - Iskrania founded by Kosmo for refugees fleeing from Emperor Ramsen II.
- c. 2100AC - Necromos returns to Vaxia. He kills and absorbs Kosmo. The Vaxian Empire attacks Iskrania and is defeated.
- c. 2700AC - Xiao Matsuzawa rules Shi Inkahan, defeats the Lom-Ka
- c. 2783AC - Gaunth houses werewolves, Vampires orcs, and other undesirables in his manor in Ramsalon. Gaunth is executed after his house was raided by the forces of the Vaxian Emperor to purge the undesirables. Gaunth is turned into a child of kosmo.
- c. 2900-2930AC - Ronham becomes Emperor.
- c. 2930AC - Wyndham becomes Emperor. Arpaksad. Ish Lavin founded.
- c. 2945 - Northern Candenord suffers a terrible long, cold winter that kills thousands.
- c. 2980AC - Wyndham is assassinated. Balcazar becomes Emperor, then falls into a coma. First General Augustus Razzaine takes control of the Vaxian Empire.
- 2985AC - The Frankel Institute founded in Iskrania
- c. 2999AC - The Darkest Night
- 3002AC - The Second Orc War. Ghuundagor razed.
- 3003AC - Victory City founded on the ruins of Ghuundagor. Gaunth founds GHOUL
- 3004AC - War of Purification begins in Iskrania.
- 3005AC - Gaunth dies.
- 3006AC - Queen Anne born. Razzaine and Merguth vanish. Balcazar wakes up from his coma, assumes control of the Vaxian Empire. Meriadoch becomes Governor of Arpaksad, Kire Cordock becomes First General. The Purple Death strikes Ramsalon.
- 3007AC - The Purple Death is cured. Vorkosigan is "born".
- 3008AC - Overpass Portal between Ramsalon and Ish Lavin opens. The Alchemist and Vorkosigan successfully conspire to reopen the Nagatin Gate, allowing a flood of oni into Shi Inkahan, beginning the Fifth Oni War.
- 3009AC - The War of Purification ends.
- 3011AC - Xiao Ken assassinated. Deaths of Architects Daylia Massencourt and Gileas Greyreach Several other Architects go missing.
- 3012AC - The Nagatin gate is closed, ending the Fifth Oni War.
- 3013AC - Shi Inkahan invades the Vaxian Empire in the Naga Nori War The Mage Hunters terrorize Ramsalon.
- 3014AC - The Shi Inkahan Empire begins helping its new territories to rebuild. The Mage Guild removes their Architects from power and elects a new set of Architects. GHOUL begins annexing Victory City into its territory.
- 3015AC - The Blaze tries to take their revenge upon the Wood Clan for their part in the Second Orc War but was stopped before the damage became too great.
- 3019AC - Current year