This is the official military force of Station Prime - it is composed of units from all factions within the Treatise Body and is the force that is largely sent on the regular operations to the planet and such by the Station Prime administration.
- Status of Organization: - Active
- Active Membership: - 10,500
- Where Based and Areas of Influence: - Station Prime, Sirian planetary orbit
- Leadership: - Commander Whit, who answers to the Treatise Body Administration
- Legal Status: - Legal military organization
- Distinguishing Marks: - Faint grey symbol of a hawk in flight, worn on the shoulder (field uniform) or breast pocket (formal uniform)
- Known Enemies: - The Crowned The Desert Coyotes
- Known Allies: - Mecha City Populace
The Treatise Body Military was forged in the catastrophe of the Inferno, and is primarily made up of southern personnel and technical specialists with northern military might and tactical leadership.
Current priority for the TB military is rescue and recovery operations on the planet's surface. These include rescuing key personnel who will be valuable to the Stations and the TB, recovering key resources from abandoned planetary installations, and fighting back threats endangering remaining survivors.
Secondary priority is as backup to Station security forces in the event of a large-scale domestic event that would require their involvement (like riots or uprisings).
Joining the Treatise Body Military requires being of age (18-59), with a relatively clean legal background and the willingness to volunteer. Members enjoy camaraderie with fellow military personnel, a stipend based on rank and the respect of the Station Prime populace.
Maintaining membership involves following orders and engaging in designated assignments, many of them dangerous and life-threatening.
Leaving the TB Military on good terms simply involves not re-enlisting after the completion of each four-year term. Alternatively, any grievous physical or psychological injury can lead to early dismissal under medical discharge. Abandoning post is considered desertion and a crime within the organization. Simply being a terrible soldier or being unwilling to follow orders can eventually lead to a dishonorable discharge, which often makes it difficult to find future gainful employment and can even lead to negative reputation with the Station Prime populace.