Powainogy is worshipped in the Vaxian Empire He is the ruler in his family, the husband and father to the others in his family, but though being the master of his family, he does not abuse his position. He is known by many names: Mowahari, Tuada tje, Mandohito, Ghor, Phantomia, Odin, Makto, Puar and Wohandanil, to name but a few. He uses his wisdom to help and guide the others, always caring for his children who either are other immortals or who may be mortals who let themselves be guided by his wisdom. Those mortals are also perceived as his children by Powainogy. Many myths that speak about the creation of the mortals claim that Powainogy was a thriving force in the process. But he is not only a passive god, not at all. Whenever he sees possible hurt coming to one of his children, he doesn't waste a moment to step in and fight wherever necessary.
This is a trait that Powainogy also expects in his followers; he expects them to step in as he would himself. The powers that his followers are granted to him are as diverse as the god is himself, ranging from divination and wisdom over protection and healing to offensive aspects.
The Family Of Powainogy
The family of Powainogy is mainly concerned about the well being of the mortals. They are concerned for a better place for everyone. Powainogy is the ruler of his family and he is responsible more or less for everything that is going on within his family. Thus his powers and areas of responsibility are far spread.
- Belereana is responsible for healing and protection.
- Megolua is the one with the most knowledge in battle in the family of Powainogy.
- Angeogy is the goddess of true love.
- Baduano is the god of the artists.
- Goowino is the god of truth and fair judgement.
- Ziekahu is the goddess of healing and protection, similar to Belereana
- Moradh is the god that cares about the dead.